Do you know what Newmarket Trainer has a 100 % strike rate when he sends his horses to Musselburgh? If you had followed this Trainer runners blindly over the last 5 years you would have finished well in profit. But what is his name?
Did you know which National Hunt trainer had no winners from 32 runners at Worcester, despite many of them starting as favourite yet made £98 profit to a level £1 stake at Hereford. Or did you know which trainer would have won you £42 at Fontwell after deducting all the losers and which trainer made a profit at Worcester over the last 4 seasons?
The answers to these and a stack more racing answers can be found in the prize for the latest SF.net competition: Trainers for Courses. The book normally sells for £25 but we have secured three copies to be won.
Of course, the prizes are not handed out for nothing. The following questions have to be answered.
1. Which Scottish ground was used as a fuel store in World War 2?
2. Who was the first club in the world to win 100 trophies?
3. Which player was voted player of the year twice by the Scottish Football Writers Association playing for 2 different clubs and who were the clubs?
4. Which Scotsman won 2 European trophies with different clubs?
5. Who appeared for Scotland in the World Cup as both a player and a manager?
Send your answers to CompNo1@scottisfitba.net by Friday 29th November. Winners will be announced on Saturday 30th November